Bristol University - Special Collections - Online Archive
Library home | Special Collections | Online Archive Catalogue | Search | Browse

Online Archive



Current record: (click to see the full catalogue record):

Title

Legal Deeds relating to the University of Bristol

Date

18th century-21st century

Record(s) in the RefNo tree branch below the current record:
DM1911/Series 1

Legal Deeds relating to Woodland House, West Park, Clifton

1829-1938

DM1911/Series 2

Legal Deeds relating to Clifton Wood House, owned by the University of Bristol

1750-1994

DM1911/Series 3

Legal Deeds relating to Goldney House

1692-2001

DM1911/Series 4

Legal Deeds relating to 29 St Michael's Park, Cotham, Bristol

1875-2002

DM1911/Series 5

Legal Deeds relating to 2 Rodney Place, Clifton, Bristol

1789-1985

DM1911/Series 6

Legal Deeds relating to Hillside and Woodside, properties in Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol

1866-1989

DM1911/Series 7

Legal Deeds relating Manor Hall, Clifton, Bristol. Also other properties in Clifton Place, Bristol; and Mortimer House. Includes mention of the Society of Merchant Venturers

1892-2001

DM1911/Series 8

Legal Deeds relating to Clifton Hill House and Callander House, Clifton, Bristol.

1909-1994

DM1911/Series 9

Legal Deeds relating to properties on Tyndall Avenue and St Michael's Park, Bristol, which were later built on as the new University of Bristol Sports Centre in 2003

1932-September 1981

DM1911/Series 10

Legal Deeds relating to extensions to Churchill Hall, University of Bristol

1870-1993

DM1911/Series 11

Legal Deeds relating to the Senate House Site, University of Bristol, on the corner of Tyndall Avenue, St Michael's Park, and Woodland, Road, Bristol

1869-1917

DM1911/Series 12

Legal Deeds relating to Burwalls, Bridge Road, Bristol

1871-1994

DM1911/Series 13

Legal Deeds relating to Bracken Hill House, Leigh Woods, Bristol.

1866-1994

DM1911/Series 14

Legal Deeds relating to The Holmes, Stoke Bishop, Bristol

1881-c.2000

DM1911/Series 15

Architectural drawings relating to an East Wing Laboratory at Long Ashton Research Station, Long Ashton, North Somerset.

1982

DM1911/Series 16

Legal Deeds relating to Failand House, North Somerset and 10-11 St. Michael's Park, Bristol.

1869-1972

DM1911/Series 17

Legal Deeds relating to 121 Redland Road, Bristol

1884-1985

DM1911/Series 18

Legal Deeds relating to 6 and 7 Royal Fort Road (Tankards Close); 9 Royal Fort Road, Preventative Home, Ivy Cottage, Cromwell House; Royal Fort House; Victoria Room and adjacent land

1870-1966

DM1911/Series 19

Legal Deeds relating to property and land in Langford, North Somerset, connected with the Veterinary School, University of Bristol

1797-1997

DM1911/Series 20

Legal Deeds relating to properties in Tyndall Avenue, St Michael's Hill, Park Place, Tankards Close, Homeopathic Hospital, Cotham House, Hampton House, and St Michael's Park

1697-1994

DM1911/Series 21

Legal Deeds relating to Bristol Baptist College, Woodland Road, and Tankards Close properties belonging to the University of Bristol

1748-1998

DM1911/Series 22

Legal Deeds relating to property in Long Ashton, North Somerset, which was part of the Long Ashton Research Station, and the University of Bristol

1893-2000

DM1911/Series 23

Legal Deeds relating to the University of Bristol

1714-1965

DM1911/Series 24

Legal Deeds relating to the University of Bristol

1714-1965

DM1911/Series 25

Legal Deeds relating to Duncan House, St Michaels Hill, Tankards Close, Old Park Hill, Woodland Road and Tyndall Avenue

1722-1987

Powered by DServe